Founder of the Cardston Temple City Quilt Guild

Founder of the Cardston Temple City Quilt Guild
Alma Wolsey, Founder of Cardston Temple City Quilters Guild. Founded September 2005

31 March 2015

HOW TO POST TO THIS BLOG: REPRISE


You have two ways to put your ideas on the blog. 

First, and the most common is the comment option.  The comment option is below each post.  Click "No Comment" (If you are the first to leave a comment.) or click on, for eg., "2 comments" and then click inside the box available and start typing. You can "preview" your post or simply "publish" by clicking on one or the other.

The second, is entering your own post.  Go to the top right hand corner of the home screen, click on "New Post"  Start typing just like sending an e-mail!   Don't forget to fill in the space for the subject.  Go to the bottom left corner and click on "Publish Post!"     You did it!

Note:  Only "authors" can post on this site.  If you haven't responded to your invitation, please take a moment to do so.  You will need to create a google account first.  Deny any external options.  You only want the account so you can accept the invitation and sign into the blog.  If you are having difficulty, let me know and I'll come to you, to help you.

Dawn


2 comments:

  1. This sweet little lady taught my mother in grade one which would have been in 1927. My mother always spoke highly of her; and Mrs. Wolsey sent my mother a card of condolence when my father died in 1993. I wish I could have met her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo-Anne, you're in luck. Mrs. Wolsey is in Lee Crest. Talk to Heidi about going to see her. I believe she sees her every once in a while. You'll probably want an introduction.

      Delete